Sunday, December 2, 2012

What Christmas Means to Me - Day 2

Day 2
    Lolo's Top 10 Favorite Christmas Movies:

So 90s. So awesome.

Also 90s and equally as awesome. The first time I saw it I cried when Santa got arrested.

3. Miracle on 34th Street I've only seen the new one. I didn't cry when Santa got arrested.

4. Elf
A New York love story at Christmas. Does it get any better?

Classic.

It's really a movie for all seasons but Judy Garland is the main character and there is a Christmas song that became famous after it's debut in this movie. 

Ususally sequels don't do the original justice. I have to hand it to Disney for doing a decent job.

Ummm....hello. Linus shares the Gospel. How can you not love this?

As stupid as they come but I still laugh every time. 

Okay, so it has more cheese than nachos. But cheese (specifically a comment about cheese) is what has made this a classic in my family. 




These are movies that have become dear to my heart.
Which ones are dear to yours?


Love,
Lolo

0 comments:

Post a Comment