Monday, April 7, 2014

My Week in Pictures // Spring Break Edition



My roommate Court and I decided to be "spontaneous" and went to Oceanside one night.







Sunset surf

I heart peeps!

Court and I bought some flowers and decorated our porch.

I definitely took advantage of the free Pantone paint samples at Lowe's







I am in love with these bulbs that are growing right outside my front door!
I feel like there is sunshine beaming up at me whenever I walk outside.




Butter lettuce is The Best kind of lettuce there is. 


Is anyone else thinking "poppies"?

















There really is nothing in the world quite like a new sketch book.



















Peanut butter + chocolate = LOVE

These fruity Macarons from Trader's are simply delightful.



I had the privilege of taking Le Boo Boo to her first eye doctor appointment.

She had the same doctor that I had growing up.

Sweet & Savory Sweet Potatoes {I made lots of these - Lolo loves sweet potatoes!}

Poolside + New Book = PERFECTION
I began reading Out of the Silent Planet by C.S. Lewis



0 comments:

Post a Comment