Sunday, October 13, 2013

My Week in Pictures September 30, 2013 - October 6, 2013


This abandoned property is simply lovely.


I sure will miss these views  when I move out of the plex.

How fun is this? Why yes, I do take random pictures in the grocery store.

I listed to this message from the Redemption Church podcast and was very encouraged!
Thursday I went out to Yard House with some friends and then found this note on my laptop Friday morning.
Saturday I went to the beach with some friends and slept for most of the day.
It was absolutely glorious and completely worth being made fun of.
Sunday was a chambray and jewels kind of day.
My sweet sister in Christ/room mate bought this cute mug for me.
I started the morning off {right} with chocolate covered espresso beans.
After church I went to In-N-Out for lunch with a dear friend and ordered french fries!
{I rarely eat french fries, so it was definitely a momentous occasion.}

I was babysitting some of the sweetest boys and one of them downloaded a mustache app on my phone and thought it would be necessary to test it out on me.

I made the boys a salad as part of their dinner and they were thrilled . . .

I came home Sunday night to these little lanterns that were left on for me.






0 comments:

Post a Comment