Friday, June 8, 2012

Photographing Friday




Tomorrow morning at 8:00 it all comes down to this! I've studied, I've prayed and hopefully I'll conquer! Taking the CBEST is only the beginning of my journey to becoming a teacher (Lord willing). Now if only I were able to fall asleep, I'd be in business. In the morning I'll definitely be attending my 5 O'clock Club meeting and coffee will definitely be involved. I know two more lovely ladies, Melissa and Cathleen who will also be taking the test. If you could please pray for all three of us upon reading this, we would greatly appreciate it! Here's to testing for His glory, knowing that the outcome is in His hands!
Love,
Lolo


"So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:31 ESV

0 comments:

Post a Comment