Friday, May 18, 2012

Photographing Friday

It's all about perspective.
Okay, so my only "suffering" over the past two weeks has been regarding what I should do/need to be doing with my life career wise. I think that because I didn't make a decision right after I graduated (I took a whopping 3 months off and just worked without being in school) that I've missed my window of opportunity and messed up my whole life. Not true. God is sovereign. I know some things in my life will change come Monday morning and I am afraid that they will not be as good as I want them to be. The truth is if they remain the same or even change the slightest I still have more than I ever need or deserve in Jesus Christ.  Note to self: His faithfulness doesn't end here.
Happy Friday.

Love,
Lolo

0 comments:

Post a Comment