Monday, February 20, 2012

My Day At Macy*s

Today my mother planned on going to Macy's with myself and my little sister. Since it's Presidents Day here in the states, we knew there would be all kinds of crazy sales. With about $90.00 in gift cards and a 15% off coupon burning a hole in my pocket, we set off on our little adventure. And yes, I do mean adventure. The last time my mother and I went shopping together we were looking for heart shaped sprinkles and came back with a 4 pound chihuahua.  

shot_1329762193241.jpg
How adorbs is this? It's pink AND it says I do!

shot_1329768733142.jpg
Since I accidentally on purpose happened to be in the jewelry department I decided to look at the engagement ring I want...


Oh, and then I decided to try it on - which was a HUGE relief because now I know that diamonds look good on me. This picture was taken with poor lighting. You can see how it really looks here

shot_1329767324649.jpg

I found a fabulous Tahari dress on sale for about $34.00 that was originally $178.00. It was a little bit too big, but I bought it anyway because it's Tahari, it's modest and I love it! Sale is not just a four letter word!


Then I ran in to the Biebs in the perfume department. It was nice to see him again. Maybe someday we'll have more time to catch up...

shot_1329772723571.jpg

Me after I had my skin tone "evened out" at the Benefit counter. My artist was kind enough to do my eyebrows as well and set me up to have my make up done again next month. For free!

shot_1329772704799.jpg
I did my eyes myself at home using the Positive and Pretty palette from Stila. 

shot_1329797058203.jpg

The best way to end the day: With my grown up sheets and comforter. It was time to ditch the Hilary Duff collection hot pink and houndstooth print from high school. Mommy wow! I'm a big kid now!

I hope you all had a marvelous Monday! 
Love,
Lolo