Thursday, January 12, 2012

Speak Up. Speak Now.






Each person has something to say. You may have a lot and you may have a little. Either way there is something about your story that is so uniquely different from the next individual's. Words can hurt and words can heal. Words can make relationships and break them. What words do you say? What should you be saying? What are the words deep inside that you've been longing to tell someone? Many of us have been wounded by words while others of us have been won by them. If there is something you need to say, now is the time. When words go unsaid they can eat you up from the inside out. I know. For the longest time I did not say, "I forgive you." I needed to say it to others and I needed to say it to myself. Now is your time to share what is on your heart in truth and in grace. 
Speak up. 
Speak now.









"Real life is a funny thing, you know. In real life, saying the right thing at the right moment is beyond crucial. So crucial, in fact, that most of us start to hesitate for fear of saying saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. But lately what I've begun to fear more than that is letting the moment pass without saying anything. I think you deserve to look back on your life without this chorus of resounding voices saying, 'I could've but it's too late now.' So there's a time for silence, and there's a time for waiting your turn. But if you know how you feel, and you clearly know what you need to say, you'll know it. I don't think you should wait. I think you should speak now." 
Taylor Swift


Love,
Lolo