Friday, June 1, 2012

Photographing Friday








The weekend is FINALLY here!!! Today was my last day of being a secretary at the prep. . .well at least for 11 weeks. Lately I've been feeling so worn down in body, mind and soul. Sometimes I wish I could put my life on pause and then come back to it later. I'm looking forward to a summer filled with mini spiritual vacations (aka times of rest). Over this past week I have been reducing my sugar intake and quite frankly I feel much healthier, although grocery shopping was not a walk in the park ( or down the aisle, if you will). As you can see by the look on my face, I'm completely thrilled to be giving up chocolate and ice cream. . . okay, maybe not but I know it will be worth it. Here's to the weekend (and to all of you eating ice cream on my behalf).
Love,
Lolo

0 comments:

Post a Comment