Friday, March 29, 2013

My Hope

My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus' blood and righteousness.
"For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God."
 2 Corinthians 5:21 ESV

Friends,
     If you haven't already, I would encourage you to take time today thanking our sweet Savior for not only showing us mercy in taking our place but also showing us grace in that he gave us His righteousness! When God looks at His children He no longer sees sinners - He sees the perfection of Jesus!!! There is no condemnation for us (Romans 8:1) because of Christ! We get to live a life free from the wages of sin. . . I will never be fully able to grasp this (I don't think anyone will) but working through my own heart and battling sin I know one thing for sure - I am eternally grateful. 

Love,
Lolo

0 comments:

Post a Comment