Friday, July 13, 2012

30 Day Challenge: Day 4

Todays challenge is to write down a list of gifts from God and gifts from others. So, here's my unapologetic list. I realize that all my gifts even the ones from others are ultimately a result of God's grace on my life and ultimately are from Him. So, here's my list:

Salvation (that Jesus was willing to die in my place and take on my sin while giving me His righteousness and a new life)

Parents

A church I can call home

My ESV Study Bible

Friends

Job

The ability to read and learn

A new toothbrush

Being able to shower everyday (trust me, when you spend the weekend on Skid Row, you learn to appreciate a shower)

iPhone (I'm seriously having an amazing time developing photography skills with my phone! Who would have thought?)

Learning how to stay (It's great when you're literally in a place that you're unfamiliar with and can't leave. Trust me, if I was able to leave I would have made a run for it a few hours ago . . .)

Books

My Boo Boo

Car

Cinnamon scented candles

Hugs from students

Spending time with my church family

Family

Writing

Blogging

Glitter nail polish

Composition notebooks

Happy endings (the only reason I watch movies)

Bigelow Vanilla Chai Tea

Birthday cake with amazing strawberry filling

The Nike Training Center App (which I definitely need after having said birthday cake)

Christmas

The Gospel Primer by Milton Vincent which says, "No one can ever love me more or better than Jesus."

Adobe software

Seeing those who were lost come to know Jesus (very important to me - right up there with my church family).

What gifts are you grateful for?

Love,
Lolo

0 comments:

Post a Comment