Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Look for Less: Back to Work


Classy



Above is a little virtual mood board I created for my first day back at work. I don't start back until August, but I FINALLY found a decent pencil skirt at Target and have been inspired to build an outfit based upon that one piece. Since most of the items are by Chanel, this look is more of a fantasy than a reality. However, I have found items similar to those pictured above and thought it would be fun to share with all of you. It is important to know that one can dress fabulously well without breaking the bank. 


1. Ruby Woo Lipstick by MAC $14.50
3. Similar Watch $19.99
4. Similar Necklace $12.00
7. Similar Blouse $24.00
10. Similar Handbag $62.00





What was your most memorable First Day Back outfit
 when you were in school?

Love,
Lolo








If you would like to know where to buy the items pictured, go here.







0 comments:

Post a Comment