Saturday, March 31, 2012

March Birch Box: A Review in Pictures

Birch Box is a service in which customers purchase a subscription to receive designer beauty samples each month.






The message inside my Teen Vogue edition Birch Box.
      




A closer look: A full size bottle of Essie nail polish,
one of the products I was most excited about!




The contents of my March Birch Box: A twistband hair tie in ballet pink, a sample of Twirl by Kate Spade, a full size Essie nail polish in As Gold As It Gets, a sample of Elixir Ultime by Kerastase, a full size LipSurgence matte lip tint in Lucky by Tarte. There was also a card with a discounted price for a subscription of Teen Vogue (it was tempting, but I don't need anymore magazines). There was also a "gift card" for ModCloth (it was really $10.00 off a purchase of I think $60.00 or more, which in my book is a coupon).




A subscription to Birch Box is $10.00 a month which is clearly less expensive than purchasing the contents included in the box individually. I will continue to subscribe because I love the designer products and this is the only way I can afford them AND who doesn't love getting packages in the mail???





For each purchase with Birch Box, you earn points. Once you have 100 points, you get $10.00 to spend in the Birch Box store. You have the option of earning points with a subscription, making purchases in the shop, referring friends and by giving feedback for the products that were in your box. 


Have a super Saturday!
Love,
Lolo





P.S. I no longer subscribe to Good and Lovely since Birch Box is slightly cheaper, but I may subscribe again since I'm getting into natural/organic products...we'll see.